Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Submit your photos! We'll be glad to post them.
The University of Salento is a university located in Lecce, Italy. It was founded in 1955 and is organized in 10 Faculties.
The University of Salento commenced activities in the academic year 1955-56 under the “Salentine University Council”. In 1960 it became the “Free University of Lecce” and passed to Government authority in the 1967/68 academic year.
Since 2005, the University of Salento is a partner of the Euro-Mediterranean Center for Climate Change (CMCC).
These are the 10 faculties in which the university is divided into:
- Faculty of Jurisprudence
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Cultural Heritage
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Science of Education
- Faculty of Political and social sciences
- Lecce is a historic city of 95,200 inhabitants in southern Italy, the capital of the province…
- Basilica di Santa Croce (Italian, Church of the Holy Cross) is a Baroque church in Lecce, Apulia,…
- Lecce Cathedral is the cathedral of the city of Lecce in Apulia, Italy. It is dedicated to the…
Travel Deals Around University of Salentoview trip details >