Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Macerata, Marche, Italy
The University of Macerata (Italian: Università degli Studi di Macerata, UNIMC) is a university located in Macerata, Italy. It was founded in 1290 and is one of the oldest in Italy. The various Departments and Offices of the University are in the old centre within its medieval walls. The average age of UNIMC teachers, who are used to discussing both academic and current events with their students, is 40. The University of Macerata has seven Faculties to choose from: Cultural Heritage (in the nearby town of Fermo), Economics, Law, Literature and Philosophy, Media Studies, Education Sciences and Political Sciences. Some offer courses entirely in English. In addition UNIMC will organize a Summer School and a Winter School focusing on Italian language studies.
These are the 7 faculties in which the university is divided into:
- Faculty of Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Cultural Heritage
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Letters and Philosophy
- Faculty of Political Sciences
- The Palazzo Buonaccorsi is a palace in Macerata, Marche, Italy. It was built in 1700-1720 for…
- Macerata is a city and comune in central Italy, the capital of the province of Macerata in the…
- Chiaravalle Abbey, Fiastra is a Cistercian abbey situated between Tolentino and Urbisaglia, in the…
Travel Deals Around University of Macerataview trip details >