Hotel Tourist is located in central Sorrento, close to Museo Correale di Terranova, Sedile Dominova, and Chiesa di San Francesco. Nearby points of interest also include Museo Bottega della Tasia Lignea.
Hotel Tourist's restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A poolside bar is open for drinks. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and express check in. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2006.
There are 40 guestrooms at Hotel Tourist. Balconies offer city, sea, or pool views. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request microwaves. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 2 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed between March and November:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- In room safe fee: EUR 5.00 per stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 13.00 per day
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.00 (for 1 hours, rates may vary)
- In room safe: EUR 5.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Sorrento is a small town in Campania, southern Italy. It is a popular tourist destination which…
- Vico Equense is a coastal town and comune in the province of Naples, in the Campania region of…
- Positano is a village and comune on the Amalfi Coast (Costiera Amalfitana), in Campania, Italy.…