Sole al Pantheon is located in central Rome, close to Piazza della Rotonda, Pantheon, and Piazza Navona. Nearby points of interest also include Vittorio Emanuele Monument and Trevi Fountain.
This 4.0 star property offers limo/town car service and business services. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). A bar/lounge is open for drinks. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Room service is available during limited hours. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
There are 31 guestrooms at Sole al Pantheon. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Beds come with down blankets. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets and complimentary toiletries. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer phones. 20 inch LCD televisions have satellite channels, complimentary TV Internet access, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Guests may request a turndown service and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Rome city tax (imposed by the city of Rome): EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: EUR 1.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 1.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Height: 6.34 meters Base: 14.52 meters Originally one of a pair at the Temple of…
- The Fontana del Pantheon was commissioned by Pope Gregory XIII and is located in the Piazza de…
- The Pantheon is a building in Rome, Italy, commissioned by Marcus Agrippa as a temple to all the…