Sesto Fiorentino is a comune in the province of Florence, Tuscany, central Italy. The oldest known human settlement in the area dates from the Mesolithic. The Etruscan presence is known from the 7th century BC, but the town proper was created by the Romans as Sextus ab urbe lapis ("Sixth mile from the Town Milestone").
- Pieve di San Martino (Parish church of St. Martin)
- Palazzo Pretorio (1477).
- Santa Maria a Quinto
- Villa Guicciardini Corsi Salviati
- Villa Paolina
- Villa Villoresi
- Park of Villa Gamba, an English-style garden built in 1853.
- Etruscan findings include the Tomba della Montagnola (7th century BC), the Tomba della Mula and the Necropolis of Palastreto (8th-6th centuries BC).