The church of Santa Maria Assunta is Filettole in the town of Prato
; Filettole is a small town on the outskirts of East Meadow.
The parish church and his parish have been documented since 1011, when the church was probably one of the oldest Romanesque buildings in the countryside of Prato, as early as the twelfth century church and bell tower were reconstructed using the shapes from historical photographs taken before the bombing of , 1944.
The church was characterized by a single nave ending in three apses, the façade was decorated with a party composed of an architectural pilasters and arches in the roof eaves. The bell was coeval with the church and also repeated the decoration hanging arches. The masonry of the church was made of limestone bozzette willing to filaretto.
The church, rebuilt to a design by Sylvester Bardazzi (restorations and modifications) and inaugurated in 1958, takes up the volume of the ancient church re-proposing the structure and materials-in-part recovered from the rubble. The façade, in the cornice made of limestone, is marked by thin pilasters into five bays (missing ornamental arches of the roof eaves) are inserted in the central bay of the eye circular, covered with a sort of porch, the neomedievale portal with archivolt.
The left side - also made of limestone - is marked by four pilasters and pierced with mullioned windows frame ricassata to the rear stands the bell tower (with a concrete structure), opened by three orders of mullioned windows.