Santa Cristina is a church in Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
. It is located on the Lungarno Gambacorti.
The church is documented since the 9th century, but the apse area is from the 10th-11th century. Destroyed by a flood in 1115, it was rebuilt three years later.
It was restored to the current appearance in 1816 by Francesco Riccetti, who was also responsible of the bell tower.
The interior is on a single hall with neoclassicist decorations. It houses a panel with Madonna and Child (14th century), a canvas by Passignano (St. Catherine Receiving the Stigmata) and a 19th century copy of Enrico di Tedice's Crucifix (13th century) in front of which St. Catherine of Siena received the stigmata in 1375.