The main feature of the façade is the portal, designed by Giorgio da Sebenico with an ornate frame featuring twenty heads and, at the sides, two tall pilasters housing four niches with statues of saints. Above the portal is a Gothic lunette with a bas-relief of St. Francis receiving the Stigmata and, above it, a shell supporting a hexagonal baldachin. The portal leads to a staircase which was rebuilt in the 1920s.
The interior has a single nave and is in 18th-century Style
. It houses a Baptism of Christ by Pellegrino
Tibaldi, a chalk "Glory" by Gioacchino Varlè, the Angels Carrying the Holy House of Loreto
by Andrea Lilli and the large Assumption altarpiece by Lorenzo Lotto.
The church once housed the Gozzi Altarpiece, executed by Titian in 1520.