Principessa Tea Hotel is located in the Via Veneto neighborhood of Rome, close to Galleria Borghese, Villa Borghese, and Roman Forum. Nearby points of interest also include Colosseum and St. Peter's Basilica.
A complimentary Continental breakfast is served daily. Room service is available during limited hours. Principessa Tea Hotel features multilingual staff, currency exchange, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a porter/bellhop. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 35 guestrooms at Principessa Tea Hotel. Bathrooms feature bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, desks, and in room safes. LCD televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Rome city tax (imposed by the city of Rome): EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 35 per day
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: EUR 50 (one way)
- Late check out: EUR 30
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 2 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per hour (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed): EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Palazzo Margherita, or palazzo Piombino, is a palazzo on Via Veneto in Rome. It was built…
- The Casino di Villa Boncompagni Ludovisi is a villa in Porta Pinciana, Rome, Italy.…
- Villa Borghese is a large landscape garden in the naturalistic English manner in Rome, containing…