Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Located in Rome, Hotel Patria is in the historical district and close to Piazza della Repubblica Rome, Teatro dell'Opera di Roma, and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore. Nearby points of interest also include Trevi Fountain and Roman Forum.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). Hotel Patria features a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning in the breakfast room. Wedding services and limo/town car service are available. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bidets and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers and in room safes, guestrooms offer phones. 19 inch flat panel televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include sofa beds. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Rome city tax (imposed by the city of Rome): EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 30 per day
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: EUR 2 (for 20 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Fontana dell'Acqua Felice, also called the Fountain of Moses, is a monumental fountain located…
- Santa Maria della Vittoria (English: our Lady of Victory, Latin: S. Mariae de Victoria) is a Roman…
- The Teatro dell'Opera di Roma (Rome Opera House) is an opera house in Rome, Italy. Originally…