Palma di Montechiaro (Sicilian: Parma di Muntichiaru) is a town and comune in the Province of Agrigento, Sicilia, Italy. Formerly known as Palma, in 1863, Montechiaro was added to the name, in honour of the Chiaramonte family whose stronghold is close to the town.
- Mother Church
- Benedictine Monastery
- Ducal Palace
- San Carlo Tower
- Palazzo degli Scolopi
- Ruins of the Baroque church of Santa Maria della Luce
- Archaeological park of Zubbia