Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Sicily, Province of Agrigento, Italy
Palma di Montechiaro (Sicilian: Parma di Muntichiaru) is a town and comune in the Province of Agrigento, Sicilia, Italy. Formerly known as Palma, in 1863, Montechiaro was added to the name, in honour of the Chiaramonte family whose stronghold is close to the town.
- Mother Church
- Benedictine Monastery
- Ducal Palace
- San Carlo Tower
- Palazzo degli Scolopi
- Ruins of the Baroque church of Santa Maria della Luce
- Archaeological park of Zubbia
- Favara is a town and comune of south central Sicily (Italy), in the Province of Agrigento, 8 km…
- Licata is a city and comune located on the south coast of Sicily, at the mouth of the Salso River…
- The Valle dei Templi is an archaeological site in Agrigento (ancient Greek Akragas), Sicily,…
Travel Deals Around Palma di Montechiaroview trip details >