Pachino is a town and comune in the Province of Syracuse, Sicily (Italy). The name derives from the Roman word bacchus which is the Greek and Roman god of wine, and the word ino, which means wine in the Latin language; originally the town was named Bachino which eventually was changed to Pachino when, in Sicily, Italian became the official spoken and written language.
- Chiesa Madre SS. Crocifisso: built in 1790 by Marchese Vincenzo Starrabba for the Christian Community, it has a simple structure comprising a single aisle with a chapel on the right of the apse, there are the remains of Gaetano and Vincent Starrabba. Renovated in 2010.
- Torre Scibini: built in 1439 of Count Antonio de Xurtino to deal with the raids of Saracen pirates.
- Tonnara di Marzamemi: dates from the time of the domination of the Arabs in Sicily in 1630, was sold by the owner to the Prince of Villadorata.
- Palazzo e Chiesa della Tonnara: built in 1752.
- Palazzo Tasca: construction 19th century, which houses an impressive backyard paved with flagstones by limestone.
- Grotta Corruggi (Paleolithic).
- Ditches to collect rainwater (Paleolithic).
- Cave Fico (Mesolithic).
- Grotta Calafarina (Neolithic).
- Necropolis (oven graves), and oven dolmens (Neolithic).
- Basements of huts (Neolithic).
- Greek Temple (the base for columns) (3rd century).
- Roman Village (3rd or 4th century).