Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Veneto, Province of Verona, Italy
Legnago is a town and comune in the Province of Verona, Veneto, northern Italy. It is located on the Adige river, c. 43 km from Verona. Its fertile land produces crops of rice, other cereals, sugar, and tobacco.
- Church of San Salvaro (12th century).
- Cathedral (Duomo), from the 18th century.
- The Torrione ("Grand Tower"), dating from the 14th century, the only surviving tower from the old medieval walls.
- Legnago is the birthplace of the composer Antonio Salieri (1750-1825) and of art historian Giovanni Battista Cavalcaselle (1827-1897).
- It has a football club, A.C. Legnago Salus.
- Villa Piovene is a Palladian villa built in Lonedo di Lugo, province of Vicenza, northern Italy.…
- Villa Godi is a patrician villa in Lugo di Vicenza, Veneto, northern Italy. It was one of the…
- The Villa Angarano or Villa Angarano Bianchi Michiel is a villa in Bassano del Grappa, Veneto,…