Legnago is a town and comune in the Province of Verona, Veneto, northern Italy. It is located on the Adige river, c. 43 km from Verona. Its fertile land produces crops of rice, other cereals, sugar, and tobacco.
- Church of San Salvaro (12th century).
- Cathedral (Duomo), from the 18th century.
- The Torrione ("Grand Tower"), dating from the 14th century, the only surviving tower from the old medieval walls.
- Legnago is the birthplace of the composer Antonio Salieri (1750-1825) and of art historian Giovanni Battista Cavalcaselle (1827-1897).
- It has a football club, A.C. Legnago Salus.