Lazio, Province of Rome, Italy
Meet Locals and Find Travel Companions
Planning a trip? Send an Inquiry
Do you know about this place?Ambassadors Make me one
Ladispoli is a town and comune in the province of Rome, Lazio, central Italy. Ladispoli occupies the area existed the ancient Alsium, the port of the Etruscan city of Cerveteri and later a Roman colony cited by Cicero.
- The Etruscan necropolis of Monteroni and Vaccina.
- The Roman Villa of Pompey.
- The Castle of Palo (1132 AD, rebuilt in the 16th century).
- The Castellaccio, a fortified country residence.
- The Giardino delle Orchidee Spontanee del Mediterraneo, a botanical garden
- The Papal Basilica of Saint Peter in the Vatican, officially known in Italian as Basilica Papale…
- The Hadrian's Villa (Villa Adriana in Italian) is a large Roman archaeological complex at Tivoli,…
- The Villa d'Este is a villa in Tivoli, near Rome, Italy. Listed as a UNESCO world heritage site,…