Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Lazio, Province of Rome, Italy
Ladispoli is a town and comune in the province of Rome, Lazio, central Italy. Ladispoli occupies the area existed the ancient Alsium, the port of the Etruscan city of Cerveteri and later a Roman colony cited by Cicero.
- The Etruscan necropolis of Monteroni and Vaccina.
- The Roman Villa of Pompey.
- The Castle of Palo (1132 AD, rebuilt in the 16th century).
- The Castellaccio, a fortified country residence.
- The Giardino delle Orchidee Spontanee del Mediterraneo, a botanical garden
- The Papal Basilica of Saint Peter in the Vatican, officially known in Italian as Basilica Papale…
- The Hadrian's Villa (Villa Adriana in Italian) is a large Roman archaeological complex at Tivoli,…
- The Villa d'Este is a villa in Tivoli, near Rome, Italy. Listed as a UNESCO world heritage site,…