Hotel Metro's restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. The hotel serves a complimentary Continental breakfast each morning in the breakfast room. Guests can enjoy a complimentary reception. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited First come, first served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and express check in.
There are 50 guestrooms at Hotel Metro. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have courtyard views. Beds come with down comforters and down blankets. Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads. They also offer jetted bathtubs, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and in room safes, guestrooms offer complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Plasma televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include air conditioning. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property provides transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 8 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- In accordance with National/local laws, air conditioning may not be available during certain times of the year.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Rome city tax (imposed by the city of Rome): EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Shuttle transfer per adult: EUR 50 (one way)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 10 per night
- Late check out: EUR 50
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 2
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Villa Gordiani is a park along the Via Prenestina, in Rome, Italy. It is home to several ancient…
- Santa Costanza is a 4th century church in Rome, Italy, on the Via Nomentana, which runs north-east…
- The Campo Verano is a cemetery in Rome that was founded in the early nineteenth century. The c…