Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
The Grivola (3,969 m) is a mountain in the Graian Alps in Italy. It lies between the Valsavarenche and the Vallon di Cogne.
- Rifugio Federico Chabod (2,750 m)
- Bivacco Luciano Gratton (3,198 m)
- Bivacco Mario Balzola (3,477 m)
- Bivacco Mario Gontier (2,309 m)
- Rifugio Vittorio Emanuele II (2,732 m)
- Rifugio Vittorio Sella (2,588 m)
- Herbetet is a mountain in the Gran Paradiso massif, a sub-group of the Graian Alps, with an…
- Val di Cogne is a valley in the Aosta Valley, northern Italy. It takes its name from Cogne, the…
- The Gran Paradiso (French: Grand Paradis) is a mountain in the Graian Alps located between the…