San Pietro Martire is a Roman catholic parish church in Murano, near Venice, northern Italy. The church was edificated in 1348 along with a Dominican convent, and was originally dedicated to St. John the Baptist. In 1474 a fire razed it to the ground and in 1511 it was rebuilt to the current appearance. It was closed on 1806, a few years after the fall of the Republic of Venice, and reopened in 1813. It is currently one of the two main parish churches in the island of Murano.