Belmonte Calabro, known simply as Belmonte prior to the proclamation of the Kingdom of Italy, is a town and comune in the province of Cosenza, in Calabria (Southern Italy). The town is perched on a hilltop on the coast of the Tyrrhenian Sea.
- Palazzo Ravaschieri Fieschi della Torre (17th century)
- Castle, erected around 1271
- Collegiate church of Santa Maria Assunta (16th century)
- Church of the Immacolata Concezione (17th century)
- Capuchins' Convent (17th century)
- Palazzo Rivellino (17th century)
- City walls and coastal watchtowers