The Basilica of Superga is a church in the vicinity of Turin.
It was built from 1717 to 1731 for Victor Amadeus II of Savoy by Filippo Juvarra, at the top of the hill of Superga, to fulfill a vow the duke (and future King of Sardinia) had made during the Battle of Turin. The architect made allusions to different earlier styles while adding a baroque touch. The church contains the tombs of many of the princes and kings of the House of Savoy, including the Monument to Carlo Emanuele III (1733) by Ignazio Collino and his brother Filippo.
The complex can be reached on foot or with the Superga Rack Railway.
The mountain at which the Basilica is found was the site of the Superga air disaster of Grande Torino
football team in 1949.