Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Tigullio area, Genoa, Liguria, Italy
The Aveto Natural Regional Park is a natural park in Province of Genoa (Liguria, Italy). It was established in 1995.
Situated in the inland of Tigullio area, Aveto Natural Regional Park protects one of the most beautiful and important areas of the Ligurian Apennines.
The protected territory, over 30 sqkm, includes three valleys, each with its particular features:
- High-mountain landscapes, grazing lands and large beech tree woods in Aveto Valley (Rezzoaglio, Santo Stefano d'Aveto);
- Meadows where cattle graze, chestnut tree and hazelnut tree woods, vegetable gardens and olive groves in Sturla Valley;
- A well-preserved rural landscape with olive groves and vineyards, a great variety of rocks and minerals and therefore quarries and mines in Graveglia Valley.
- Chiavari is a town and comune on the Italian Riviera in the Province of Genoa, region of Liguria.…
- Lavagna is a fishing port city of c. 13,000 inhabitants in the curving stretch of the…
- Rapallo is a municipality in the Province of Genoa, in Liguria, northern Italy. As of 2007…
Travel Deals Around Aveto Natural Regional Parkview trip details >