Arenzano is a coastal town and comune in the Province of Genoa, Liguria, Italy.This varies a lot during the holiday seasons, since it is a reasonably popular holiday resort for Italians.There are a number of festivals during the summer, as with many towns in Italy. It is very close to Genoa (the capital town of the province).
The town is safe for children to grow up, but buying a house there can be quite expensive. During the summer time Arenzano becomes crowded. Arenzano has an elementary school, a middle school and a couple of kindergartens. It also has a golf course and a few tennis courts.The town is home to many of the employees of the nearby architectural firm of Renzo Piano.
- Sanctuary of the Infant Jesus of Prague.
- The 18th century parish church.
- Villa Negrotto Cambiaso, a Genoese patrician villa built in the 16th century. It is now the town hall. It has a beautiful park, endowed with rare trees like Lebanon cedars and Araucarias.
- The Saracens' Tower (16th century), built to prevent sudden incursions of pirates from Maghreb.
- Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Olivette.