Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Corrib Village (Budget Accommodation) is a family friendly hotel located in Galway, close to National University of Ireland Galway, Galway Atlantaquaria, and Leisureland. Additional points of interest include Galway City Museum and Cathedral of Our Lady Assumed into Heaven and St. Nicholas.
Recreational amenities include a children's club and tennis courts. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities.
There are 660 guestrooms at Corrib Village (Budget Accommodation). Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include desks. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Late check out: EUR 30
- In room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional towels/sheets: EUR 5 per day
- Rollaway bed: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Taibhdhearc na Gaillimhe or An Taibhdhearc, abbreviated TnaG, is the national Irish language…
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Park is an inner-city public park in Galway, Ireland, formerly officially…
- Galway, or the City of Galway, is a city in Ireland. It is located in the West Region and is also…
Travel Deals Around Corrib Village (budget Accommodation)view trip details >