Bewleys Hotel Newland Cross is located in Dublin, close to Corkagh Park, Citywest Business Park, and Tymon Park. Nearby points of interest also include Grange Castle Business Park and Drimnagh Castle.
Dining options at Bewleys Hotel Newland Cross include 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves Full breakfasts (surcharges apply). This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Dublin property has 25 square meters of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 299 guestrooms at Bewleys Hotel Newland Cross. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, trouser presses, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 2 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Full breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The New Bridge is a bridge over the River Dodder in Dublin. The bridge is also known as Herbert's…
- Tallaght is the largest town, and county town, of South Dublin County, Ireland. The village area,…
- Tallaght Stadium is a football stadium in the Southside suburb of Tallaght, Dublin. Shamrock…