Villa Sayang Boutique Hotel and Spa is located in Mataram.
Dining options at Villa Sayang Boutique Hotel and Spa include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary cooked to order breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and body treatments. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Mataram property has 300 square feet of event space. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
There are 14 guestrooms at Villa Sayang Boutique Hotel and Spa. Guestrooms have mountain or garden views. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls. Flat panel televisions have DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request hair dryers and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Room rates for 24 December include the mandatory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner fee.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 17 years old
- There are no room charges for children 5 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Late check out: US$ 30
- Crib (infant bed): US$ 10 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Situated on the western side of Lombok Island, the city of Mataram is the capital and largest city…
- Selaparang Airport (IATA: AMI, ICAO: WADA), was the sole airport serving the island of Lombok and…
- Senggigi is the main tourist strip of the Indonesian island of Lombok, stretched out along the…