The Wayang Museum (Indonesian: Museum Wayang) is a museum dedicated to Javanese wayang puppetry. The museum is located in west side of Fatahillah Square, Jakarta, Indonesia, near Jakarta History Museum and Fine Art and Ceramic Museum. The building occupies the site of a church which was built in 1640 under the name of the Old Dutch Church (Dutch: De Oude Hollandsche Kerk). In 1732, the church was renovated and the name was changed into the New Dutch Church (Dutch: De Nieuwe Hollandsche Kerk). In 1808, an earthquake destroyed the church.
The museum has a collection of various kinds of wayang, such as wayang kulit and wayang golek. It also displays various collections of wayang and dolls from countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Suriname, China, Vietnam, France, India and Cambodia. The museum also shows gamelan sets, wayang sculptures, as well as wayang paintings. Inside the museum is the plate marking the tombstone of Jan Pieterszoon Coen. A wayang theater and a workshop of wayang-making is periodically organised in the museum.