Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Narmada, Gujarat, India • http://www.gujarattourism.com
2 wants to go.
Vishal Khadi Campsite is a campsite situated on the way to Rajpipla-Netrang road. It is around 20 km away from Rajpipla. The site is surrounded by several forest areas namely, Karjan forest area, Dediyapada Forest Area and Dang Forest Area and fertile agricultural plains and river valleys. The sightseeing includes the bathing ghats on the River Narmada at Chandod and Garudeshwar, the fort at Dabhoi, waterfalls, the Jain Temples of Jagadia. One can also go for boating to the nearby Karjar River as the back waters of the river extend till the campsite. The site consists of separate cottages with attached toilets and bathrooms and it also has tent accommodations. It can be reached easily as regular State Transport buses are available from Rajpipla in the morning. It can also be reached by Jeeps or sharing auto rickshaws.
- Orientation Centre
- 4 Cottages with attached bath & toilet facilities
- 5 Tented Accomodations with separate bathing & toilet facilites
- Separate Kitchen & Dining places
- Food available with the help of EDC (Eco Tourism Development Committee)
- Separate area for Campfire
- Machaans for landscape & wildlife viewing
- A Watch Tower
- In these beautiful forest ranges, you find the Ninai waterfalls and Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife…
- <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> &l…
- Narmada district is an administrative district in the state of Gujarat in India. The district…
Travel Deals Around Vishal Khadi Eco Campsiteview trip details >