This irrigation reservoir and wetland located 10 km from Dabhoi & 20 km from the Jambughoda village. It is the water source for 25 nearby villages and a popular bird-watching site for species including stork, tern, ibis, and spoonbill. To get here you will have to rent a vehicle from Dabhoi taking the Nanderi Gate road.
Apart from being a wetland, it also has an eco tourism campsite. The best time to visit the wetland is from October to March cause that is the main migratory seasons for birds which migrate here from all over the World.
Facilities at the Campsite:
- Orientation Centre
- Cottage accommodations with bath & toilet facilities
- Tented Accomodations only with separate bathing & toilet facilites
- Separate Kitchen & Dining places
- Observation Towers for bird watching
- Also has boats available for boating on the wetland to enhance the experience of bird watching
- Separate area for Campfire