Trimbakeshwar - Seek Solace at Brahmagiri
- Accommodation at AC Deluxe room on Twin Sharing
- Breakfast and Dinner (VEG)
- One day local sightseeing by NON AC car
- Complimentary accommodation only two children below 05 years (same room) without Extra mattress
Your religious journey is considered incomplete without a visit to this ancient black-stone Brahma-Vishnu-Mahesh Hindu Temple featuring an extraordinary Jyotirlinga amidst appealing architecture and sculpture at the foothills of Brahmagiri Mountains. Located at a distance of 28 kilometers from Nashik in Maharashtra, Trimbakeshwar is also revered as a source of origin of Godavari River, which is a great proven source of water to southern Indian states. Visit the auspicious temples of Panchavati and take a holy dip at Ramkund which is highly decorated during festivities. We will make sure that for 1 Night and 2 Days you get to witness the charming atmosphere of this revered pilgrim site undisturbed, and devotedly offer prayers at the famous jewel crowned Shiva Linga placed over the golden mask of Tridev.
Day 1Reach at Nashik, check in the morning, After breakfast , go to Trambakeshwar, after that Saptashrungi Devi Darshan, return to hotel at evening, Enjoy evening at leisure or you can take optional Local sight seeing at Nashik which includes Sita Gufa, Panchavati, Ganga Ghat, Nawsha Ganpati etc. After Dinner, over night stay at Hotel.
Day 2After Break fast , Check out from the Hotel.
- Laundry, Soft drinks, Juices, Journey food, Toll, Parking.
- Anything which is not included in Package Inclusion.
- Entry ticket, Guide Charges extra at actual cost.
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost.
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender: Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Our Liabilities & Limitations: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments
- Rates are valid till 31st May.
- Rates are not applicable for the long weekends, Public Holidays.
- Minimum 2 pax require.