Today, the walls of Raja Nahar Singh Palace at Ballabgarh, vibrate again with the echo of drums and trumpets. Raja Nahar Singh Palace lies in the heart of the town of Ballabgarh, some 15 km from south Delhi, on Delhi Agra highway.
The earliest parts of Raja Nahar Singh's palace were constructed by his ancestor Rao Balram, who came to power in 1739. This construction continued in parts till about 1850. Today, urban centers have come up around the palace. But, the beauty of the palace continues to charm the visitors.
Today the beautiful pavilions and courtyards of Raja Nahar Singh Palace glow once again with authentic royal ambience carefully emphasised by six tastefully decorated guest rooms, restaurant, bar, lounge and public areas, beautified with antiques, relics of a bygone past, stone jallies and intricately carved arches, that take one back to the times of the Raja Nahar Singh.