Raj Bhavan (Hindi for Government House) of Nagpur is the Second residence of the Governor of Maharashtra, It is located in the Seminary Hills in the Second Capital city of Nagpur, Maharashtra.
Raj Bhavan or Government House was built in the year 1866.
In its 110 years of existence, the Nagpur Raj Bhavan has acquired a distinct chronology:
- 1891 House of the Chief Commissioner, Central Province
- 1903 House of the Chief Commissioner, C P & Berar
- 1920 Govt. House of the Governor of the Central Provinces
- 1947 Govt. House of the Governor of Madhya Pradesh
- 1956 Govt. House of the Governor of Bombay
- 1960 Govt. House of the Governor of Maharashtra
- 1988 Raj Bhavan in the second capital of Maharashtra