Ganesh Vidyarthi Udyan / Phool Bagh (Hindi: गणेश विद्यार्थी उद्यान / फूल बाग़, कानपुर ) is an urban city park in Kanpur city, the industrial hub of Uttar Pradesh in North India. It has been the location for many public meetings and political rallies in Kanpur from early twentieth century.
While the park was originally very well maintained, in recent years it has suffered decline as an enjoyable park and as one of the large open air living spaces of Kanpur city. Many politicians conduct their rallies here but the park is poorly maintained due to lack of public funds. The traditional greenery of the park has been destroyed in recent years by local politicians and often it is used as a sewage dumping ground.
- Kanpur Sangrahalaya ( Kanpur Museum ) is located in the park ground.
- Cawnpore Union Club is located inside the precincts.
- A water pumping station supplying drinking water to Kanpur residents is located inside the grounds.
- An enclosed sewage dumping ground has been created inside the park by the Kanpur Municipal Corporation authorities.
- It is located close to Nana Rao Park.