- Railway Fare: Mumbai/Pune - Jammu - Mumbai / Pune by Non A/C SL class
- Transportation from Jammu to Jammu by Non AC Coach
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunch, 7 Dinner
- Tour escort services / Guide wherever required
- Entry fees
- 1 bottle of Mineral water per person per day
- All sightseeing as per mentioned in the itinerary
Tourists from around the world make a journey to the Paradise on Earth and get immersed in the true natural beauty of this place called Kashmir. Visitors get to offer Darshan of Mata Vaishnodevi and visit Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir along with famous Ski Resorts like Gulmarg and Sonmarg. With famous lakes, charming rows of houseboats, Mughal gardens, markets and Traditional Kashmiri food, the list of attractions seems to be endless. The adventure begins once you visit Sonmarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam. Try your hand at golfing at the Gulmarg’s International lush Green golf course, enjoy Gulmarg Gondola ride, view spectacular sight of snow clad mountains and thick lush green forests with meandering streams.
Day 1 - MumbaiLeave from Mumbai / Pune for Jammu by train.
Day 2 - Jammu - KatraArrive in Jammu. Transfer to Katra. After some relaxation you can leave for Darshan of Mata Vaishnodevi. (On foot or by Dandi/Kandi/Pony/Battery Auto) (L ID)
Day 3 - Katra - SrinagarAfter Darshan come back to Katra. After breakfast proceed to Srinagar. Srinagar is the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, famous lakes and the charming rows of houseboats floating on them. Check In to Houseboat. After some relaxation enjoy Traditional Kashmiri food. Night halt in Houseboat. (B/L/D)
Day 4 - Srinagar - Local SightseeingVisit Mughal gardens. Nishat - abode of peace has terraces and water canals flowing through the middle and Shalimar -abode of love was built by Jahangir for his wife NorJehan. Shankaracharya temple dedicated to Lord Shiva is the oldest shrine of the Kashmir valley. Evening enjoy Shikara ride in famous Dal Lake covering Nehru Park, Kabootar Khana, Charchinar, Floating gardens & Market. After sightseeing free for shopping. Night halt in Houseboat. (B/L/D)
Day 5 - Srinagar - Sonmarg - SrinagarDay tour to Sonmarg, Meadow of Gold. The Sindh River meanders along here and abounds with Trout and Mahseer fish. The major attraction is Thajiwas, a small valley at the foot of the Sonmarg glacier. (B/L/D)
Day 6 - Srinagar - Gulmarg - SrinagarAfter breakfast proceed to Gulmarg, meadow of flowers the towering peaks above are covered with dense forests of tall conifers and gigantic fir and pine trees. Gulmarg's international lush Green golf course is the highest in the world. Enjoy Gulmarg Gondola ride up to 1st phase. (Subject to weather Condition) (B/L/D)
Day 7 - Srinagar - PahalgamProceed to Pahalgam, the premier resort of Kashmir valley. Situated at the convergence of Lidder and Sheshnag Lakes, Pahalgam is a spectacular sight with snow clad mountains, thick green forests and water streams. After lunch visit Chandanwari, Betab Valley (Overview), Aru Valley. Overnight at Pahalgam (B/L/D)
Day 8 - Pahalgam - JammuAfter breakfast proceed to Jammu. Arrival in Jammu, darshan of Shri Raghunath temple. Overnight at Jammu. (B/L/D)
Day 9 - Jammu - Mumbai / PuneAfter breakfast leave for Mumbai by Train. (B)
Day 10 - Mumbai / PuneArrival in Mumbai / Pune. Tour ends on arrival.
- Transportation Hometown - Mumbai - Hometown (Add on - Rs1100/- Per person both ways).
- Any air/train Fare (not mentioned in the itinerary).
- Telephone calls, Laundry, mini bar, room service, Camera fees, any horse, additional Shikara ride Winter coat /Gumboot charges and items of personal nature.
- Meal in Train & meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost.
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender: Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Our Liabilities & Limitations: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments
- Rates are valid till 31st May.
- Rates are not applicable for the long weekends, Public Holidays.
- Minimum 2 pax require.
At Touristlink, we love to travel!