Mesmerising Munnar Tour 3 Days
- Accommodation at Deluxe room on Twin Sharing
- Complimentary All Meals
- One day local sightseeing by NON AC car
- Complimentary accommodation only two children below 05 years (same room) without Extra mattress
Munnar, breathtakingly stunning, is a heaven of peace and serenity, regarded as the most idyllic tourist destination and popular monsoon getaways in God’s own country, Kerala.
This monsoon prepare yourself with your near and dear one’s to fulfill your desires of being rain-drenched at the confluence of wrapped-up green cover of trailing tea plantations, winding lanes, gushing streams and cascading waterfalls. For an adventure-seeking traveler, Munnar hill station.
The exotic flora found in the forests of Munnar will surely invoke the adventurer from inside you, as our resort offer guests some exclusive outdoor activities like trekking, paragliding, rock-climbing, cycling and angling.
Magnificent greenery and cool mountain air make Munnar the most popular hill stations in India where you and your family can enjoy relaxed laid back time.
And not to mention this special discounted low season price will make every minute spent at the beautiful Munnar Hill Station memorable for years.
Day 1Reach at Munnar, check in the afternoon, lunch, take rest, Dinner at night and over night stay at Hotel.
Day 2After breakfast, go to sight seeing : Waterfalls, Echo point, Mattupetty dam and other enroute sights. After Dinner, stay at hotel.
Day 3After Breakfast, Check out from the Hotel.
- Laundry, Soft drinks, Juices, Journey food, Toll, Parking.
- Anything which is not included in Package Inclusion.
- Entry ticket, Guide Charges extra at actual cost.
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost.
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender: Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Our Liabilities & Limitations: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments
- Rates are valid till 31st May.
- Rates are not applicable for the long weekends, Public Holidays.
- Minimum 2 pax require.
At Touristlink, we love to travel!