- 2 nights accommodation in a well appointed room at mentioned or similar hotel
- Breakfast, only
- 1 Day Sightseeing
A perfect weekend get away from the maddening crowds; naturally gifted cool climate and serene ambience of Lonavala-Khandala are an excellent holiday hill destination offering hiking, trekking and sight-seeing opportunities close by Mumbai. Along with tours to beautiful waterfalls, lakes, caves, historic forts and Sahyadri Peaks within the Western Ghats, we offer you excellent and memorable stays at scenic luxurious Lonavala hotels and villas at the best discounted prices.
Enliven your dream adventure holiday at this star property. Snugly tucked in-between two roaring high mountain peaks and overlooking a lake with a vast lush valley vista sloping down into an abyss just below your bedroom window. The rains have lashed and Lonavala is young and green all over again; we propose this out-of-the-world wonderful setting for you to open up, unwind and celebrate with family or a special friend.
Another great reason to be here, Lonavala is just a couple of hours drive from either ends and comfortably accessible by road or rail, midway on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
Note: The Package Rates will not be valid for Long Weekends & Public Holidays.
Day 1 - Arrive LonavalaArrive and check in at the hotel. take rest & free for leisure activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 - LonavalaAfter breakfast, move for local sightseeing Tungarli Lake,Tiger’s Leap,Sunset Point,Rajmachi Point, Bushi Dam and the Monsoon Lake, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 - Depart LonavalaAfter breakfast, check out of the hotel and depart for your onward destination.
- Beverages, Laundry, Tips, etc.
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost.
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender: Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Our Liabilities & Limitations: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments
- Rates are valid till 31st May.
- Rates are not applicable for the long weekends, Public Holidays.
- Minimum 2 pax require.
At Touristlink, we love to travel!