Kodaikanal - Breath of South India 3 Days
- Stay at Super Deluxe Rooms.
- Continental/South Indian Buffet breakfast.
- All Meals.
- 1 day sight-seeing around Kodaikanal (Private Vehicle).
- Bed coffee or tea for 2 days.
- 1 ltr mineral water bottle for 2 days.
Located amidst the folds of the Palani Hills, Kodaikanal hill station’s charm and charisma just steals the heart away of every nature lovers. Regarded as the most amazing tourist friendly and the Princess of Hill Stations, Kodaikanal, is a must visit for a scenic and peaceful holiday in Tamil Nadu.
From waterfalls to reserve forests and the classic lake right in the centre of town, this hill station offers tourists the best way to enjoy your leisure time. Absolutely secluded from the madding crowd Kodaikanal offer visitors to indulge in some of the most remarkable and fun-filled activities like trekking, angling, boating, pony riding, cycling, golfing etc.
Apart of the thrilling activities tourists also can visit some splendid natural marvels like Fairy Falls,Coaker's walk, Green Valley view, Pillar Rocks and Dolphin's Nose. Our customized and visitor friendly Kodaikanal holiday package provides its guests the luxurious stay, offering all the essential comforts that are cradled among picturesque sceneries, waterfalls and Valleys. Our exclusive hotels and resorts at Kodaikanal provide guests the opportunity to relax lazily in the lap of nature and enjoy a holiday of a lifetime.
So pack your bag and head for a holiday in Kodaikanal.
Day 1Reach at Kodaikanal, check in the evening, take rest, Dinner at night and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2After breakfast, go for sightseeing, Lunch at Hotel, enjoy the day at leisure, Dinner at Hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3After Breakfast , Check out from the Hotel.
- Laundry, Soft drinks, Juices, Journey food, Toll, Parking.
- Anything which is not included in Package Inclusion.
- Entry ticket, Guide Charges extra at actual cost.
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost.
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender: Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Our Liabilities & Limitations: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments
- Rates are valid till 31st May.
- Rates are not applicable for the long weekends, Public Holidays.
- Minimum 2 pax require.