- The Baagh signature welcome drink upon arrival.
- Well-appointed deluxe cottage.
- 02 Breakfast + 02 Lunch + 02 Dinner.
- Morning & evening tea and coffee with cookies.
- Indoor & outdoor activities.
- Usage of swimming pool.
- All current applicable taxes
An excursion to Kanha, the jungle which inspired Rudyard Kipling write the famous 'Jungle Book' is no doubt on the wish- list of every wildlife enthusiast around the world. Combine this with the luxury at The Baagh Resort in Kanha and you certainly have an incredible trip on the cards. Still better, with TouristLink.com you almost save 40% on this 2 nights & 3 days exotic vacation.
The Baagh Resort is an excellent place to begin your unforgettable Kanha experience where you can spend quality evenings with family and friends. Begin your days early every morning and explore the breathtaking terrain of Kanha boasting of the evergreen Sal trees and thickets of bamboo brush all around. Although the Royal Bengal Tiger is undoubtedly the driving attraction, the associated wildlife in Kanha is equally captivating and keeps you engrossed till the time you spot the eluding majestic tiger in its natural habitat. Continue through the afternoon with a nice befitting lunch at the resort. The evenings are even better as you can enjoy dinner conversations with fellow travelers sharing your experiences during the day. Don't be surprised if this trip turns out to be a unique adventure you will like to cherish for a lifetime. Finally, when it is time to leave Kanha most visitors have wished to have stayed longer.
Day 1Arrival at The Baagh, Dinner at restaurant & evening at leisure.
Day 2Early Morning game drive with packed breakfast, Lunch at resort, evening game drive, dinner at restaurant .
Day 3Morning Breakfast, & Check out.
- Tiger Show.
- Baiga Dance Performance.
- Beverages, Laundry, Tips, etc.
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost.
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender: Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Our Liabilities & Limitations: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments
- Rates are valid till 31st May.
- Rates are not applicable for the long weekends, Public Holidays.
- Minimum 2 pax require.
At Touristlink, we love to travel!