- AC accommodation on twin sharing
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch and 02 Dinner
- Safari at extra cost
If you have decided a trip to Kanha National Park, this budget trip offers the highest value for money. Reach Kanha by afternoon to check-in at the resort where you can enjoy nice evening relaxing in the serene surroundings. Wander inside Kanha’s sal & bamboo forests in the mornings engulfed within rolling grasslands and meandering streams draped in dramatic natural splendor. Although the Royal Bengal Tiger is undoubtedly the driving attraction, the wildlife in Kanha is equally captivating which gives you an extraordinary experience till the time you spot the eluding but majestic tiger in its habitat. Continue the game drive in the afternoon after a nice lunch at the resort. The evening is even better as you can enjoy the dinner over conversations with fellow travelers sharing your experiences during the day, an evening you will cherish for lifetime. Next day begins with a nice breakfast getting you ready to leave Kanha but for another adventure.
Day 1Arrival at The Hotel, Dinner at restaurant & evening at leisure.
Day 2Early Morning game drive(optional at extra cost) with packed breakfast, Lunch at resort, evening game drive (optional at extra cost) , dinner at restaurant .
Day 3Morning Breakfast, & Check out.
- Tiger Show.
- Game Drives or Safaris.
- Baiga Dance Performance.
- Beverages, Laundry, Tips, etc.
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost.
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender: Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Our Liabilities & Limitations: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments
- Rates are valid till 31st May.
- Rates are not applicable for the long weekends, Public Holidays.
- Minimum 2 pax require.
At Touristlink, we love to travel!