- AC or NON AC Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Package : Ex - Pachmarhi Per Person (Pipariya pick up drop @ 1000 each way by exclusive gypsy)
- All Meals - Veg
- Complimentary Sharing Sightseeing as per tour plan in Local vehicle - Gypsy
- Hotels Given: Kachnar Group of Hotels
- Rates are exclusive of taxes
Located at a height of over 1000 mtrs above the sea levels, the queen of Satpura 'Pachmarhi' is a crown jewel attraction not only of Madhya Pradesh but whole of Central India. No surprise it attracts hundreds of thousand visitors throughout each year. TouristLink offers an amazing 3 nights 4 days deal for Pachmarhi which is a never before experience guaranteed at an amazing price. This trip covers all the attractions in Pachmarhi with guided tour of each place. We ensure pleasant stay at the most welcoming properties Pachmarhi boasts of. Start with the breathtaking waterfalls of Pachmarhi and get cozy by the sunset at Dhoopgarh, enjoy the lush greenery of Sal trees spread over the valleys or just relax by a nice campfire, this trip will certainly be the most remarkable time spent with family and friends.
Day 1Reach Pachmarhi. Check-in (12:00 PM) in the afternoon. After fresh up Lunch. Evening free for shopping. Night halt at Pachmarhi.
Day 2After Breakfast, go for sight seen covering Bison Lodge Museum, Apsara Vihar, Rajat Prapat. After lunch go for Bee Fall, Dhoopgarh (Sunset). Night halt at Pachmarhi.
Day 3After Breakfast go for Jata Shankar temple, Church,Pandav Gufa, Jheel. Then after lunch, Handi Khoh, Priyadarshini, Gupt Mahadev, Bada Mahadev, Rajendra Giri. Night halt at Pachmarhi.
Day 4After Breakfast check-out (10:00AM).
Note: Park entry and guide charges extra at actual to be paid by customer.
- Laundry, Soft drinks, Juices, Journey food, Toll, Parking.
- Anything which is not included in Package Inclusion.
- Entry ticket, Guide Charges extra at actual cost.
- Taxes additional.
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
- Refund Policy:
Refund against Partial Payment: You will get Credit (less applicable fees) for refund amount which will remain valid for 6 months from the date of refund approved.
Refund against Full Payment: Approved refund amount (less applicable fees) will be credited to your bank account within 3-5 working days.
Note: Processing fees: Rs. 650/- will be deducted in all such refund cases.
- Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender: Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Our Liabilities & Limitations: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- Law & Jurisdiction: For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by Touristlink.com, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Nagpur.
- Rates are valid till 31st May.
- Rates are not applicable for the long weekends, Public Holidays.
- Minimum 2 pax require.
At Touristlink, we love to travel!