Pick Up from Airport / Thivim Railway Station / Mapusa- Panjim Bus Station. Check in at hotel, after lunch, relax at hotel. At evening you can visit at Tibetan market at Calangute , which is not only famous for its exquisite silver jewellery that is brought in from different parts of the world, but also for the ambience, which makes the trip to the market worth the effort. Dinner at hotel.
After Breakfast, Whole day tour of South Goa on SIC basis, from 08:30 to 19:30
This tour Cover Following points:
- Miramar: A short but sweet beach, here lies the Samadhi of Goa’s first Chief Minister Late Dayanand Bandodkar
- Dona Paula (20 min walk) Optional: From the highest point you can see the confluence of river Zuari and Mandovi with Arabian Sea.
- Old Goa Churches like Bom Jesus Basilica, Se Cathedral
- Temples like Mangueshi & Shantadurga
- Old Ansteral House (Lotoulim): Antique collection of recreational Goan village culture. (Entry fee Rs. 100 Extra pp not included in this package)
- Colva Beach
Return to Hotel, Dinner at Hotel.
After Breakfast at the hotel either enjoy the day at leisure or set out an optional tour for North Goa. Dinner at Hotel
After Breakfast, check out of hotel and proceed to Airport / Thivim Railway Station / Mapusa- Panjim Bus Station.