- AC Accommodation in 3 Star Beach Property
- Package : Ex- Goa for Per Person
- Everyday Breakfast and Dinner included
- Sightseeing as per given Itinerary.
- Price given is exclusive of taxes
Start your Goa adventure with an excellent 3 star property that rightfully calls this trip 'an escape to paradise'. Roaring sea, high waves, beautiful beaches and adventures are plentiful. Goa offers an opportunity to get soaked in fun, an experience you will only have on the beaches here. If you are with your loved one or family, you can visit the attractions in South Goa in our special tour meant to provide you with exclusivity and a relaxed laid back time. Enjoy the Goan meals at the resort and cherish the natural beauty around you, this special discounted low season price will make every minute spent memorable for years.
* Display rates are subject to change according to availability and Seasonal tariffs.
Day 1Pick Up from Airport / Thivim Railway Station / Mapusa- Panjim Bus Station. Check in at hotel, after lunch, relax at hotel. At evening you can visit at Tibetan market at Calangute , which is not only famous for its exquisite silver jewellery that is brought in from different parts of the world, but also for the ambience, which makes the trip to the market worth the effort. Dinner at hotel.
Day 2After Breakfast, Whole day tour of South Goa on SIC basis, from 08:30 to 19:30
This tour Cover Following points:
- Miramar: A short but sweet beach, here lies the Samadhi of Goa’s first Chief Minister Late Dayanand Bandodkar
- Dona Paula (20 min walk) Optional: From the highest point you can see the confluence of river Zuari and Mandovi with Arabian Sea.
- Old Goa Churches like Bom Jesus Basilica, Se Cathedral
- Temples like Mangueshi & Shantadurga
- Old Ansteral House (Lotoulim): Antique collection of recreational Goan village culture. (Entry fee Rs. 100 Extra pp not included in this package)
- Colva Beach
Return to Hotel, Dinner at Hotel.
Day 3After Breakfast at the hotel either enjoy the day at leisure or set out an optional tour for North Goa. Dinner at Hotel
Day 4After Breakfast, check out of hotel and proceed to Airport / Thivim Railway Station / Mapusa- Panjim Bus Station.
- Laundry, Soft drinks, Juices, Journey food, Toll, Parking.
- Anything which is not included in Package Inclusion.
- Entry ticket, Guide Charges extra at actual cost.
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
- Refund Policy:
Refund against Partial Payment: You will get Credit (less applicable fees) for refund amount which will remain valid for 6 months from the date of refund approved.
Refund against Full Payment: Approved refund amount (less applicable fees) will be credited to your bank account within 3-5 working days.
Note: Processing fees: Rs. 650/- will be deducted in all such refund cases.
- Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender: Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Our Liabilities & Limitations: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- Law & Jurisdiction: For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by Touristlink.com, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Nagpur.
- Rates are valid till 31st May.
- Rates are not applicable for the long weekends, Public Holidays.
- Minimum 2 pax require.
At Touristlink, we love to travel!