Alleppey - Holiday at Venice of the East 3 Days
- Accommodation in A/C Deluxe Room on Twin Sharing.
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Includes Breakfast Lunch and dinner
- 2- Nights Stay .
- Complimentary use of Swimming Pool and Internet facility
- Complimentary Transfers from and to Railway Station/Bus stand in Alleppey On seat basis
- Complimentary Evening visit to Beautiful Sun-Shimmering Alleppey Beach
- Sight seeing to Historic Temples, Krishnapuram Palace, Churches,Nehru Trophy Boat Race finishing Points etc.
- Complimentary Motor boat cruise in Alleppey Backwaters
- Complimentary Fruit Basket and Mineral water in the room on arrival
Prepare yourself to be surprised at every step, as you and your family for sure, will enjoy and experience India’s renowned backwater tourist destination, Alleppey. With Alleppey backwaters holiday, take home the joy of being in the God's own country.
Your search of immense natural beauty, to ALLEPPEY, the "Venice of east" comes to a sweet end, as our fully customized Alleppey package will grant all your wishes and introduce you to the sublime network of lagoons, canals and lakes which are indeed supreme locations to spot elite bird and animal life.
Alleppey has an alluring entrapment that sets you up to cuddle around coconut palms lined waterways, tiny villages and enjoying the much anticipated legendary boat races right from your cozy boathouse deck.
At our Alleppey tour you get the best deal for your money attended with the prompt service of the esteemed hotels and resorts that are connected with us, that strive to make your every day here memorable.
Day 1Reach at Alleppey, Afternoon check in at Hotel, Lunch at Hotel, Evening visit to Beautiful Sun-Shimmering Alleppey Beach, Dinner at night and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day2After breakfast, go for sightseeing which includes Historic Temples, Krishnapuram Palace, Churches, Nehru Trophy Boat Race finishing Points etc, Lunch at Hotel, enjoy the evening with Motor boat cruise in Alleppey Backwater, Dinner at Hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3After Breakfast, Check out from the Hotel.
- Laundry, Soft drinks, Juices, Journey food, Toll, Parking.
- Anything which is not included in Package Inclusion.
- Entry ticket, Guide Charges extra at actual cost.
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost.
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender: Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Our Liabilities & Limitations: Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments
- Rates are valid till 31st May.
- Rates are not applicable for the long weekends, Public Holidays.
- Minimum 2 pax require.
At Touristlink, we love to travel!