Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Dining options at 101 hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a spa tub, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This is a smoke free property.
There are 38 guestrooms at 101 hotel. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature phones, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and DVD Players. Rooms also include CD players, minibars, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Buffet breakfast: ISK 2490 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: ISK 13900 per stay
- Crib (infant bed): ISK 11900 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Located on the ground floor of the chic 101 Hotel, 101 Bar is a stylish upscale place…
- A café and restaurant that turns into a great party place on weekends.
- Trendy lounge-style bistro-bar with a Scandinavian focus on the menu. Enormous Phillipe Stark…