Phone number 1: +36 (30) 6161146
Open from: 1. January
Open till: 31. December
Attendability: by booking
Description: The church next to the main building of the university was built in 1940 in classicist style. It was used as a library of journals, periodicals and music. Since 2006 it has been in the possession of the Reformed Church.
Confession (church): calvinist