Phone number 1: +36 (52) 412250
Monument: secular public building
Open from: 1. January
Open till: 31. December
Attendability: not for visit
Description: Next to the Cathedral there is a Catholic school, the St. Joseph’s Secondary School which was built in 1903. The Catholic boys’ school was founded in 1996 by Nándor Bosák, Bishop of the Debrecen-Nyíregyháza Diocese as the legal successor of the former Piarist Secondary School.
Architectural style: Classicist