Phone number 1: +36 (96) 519595
Monument: private house
Open from: 1. January
Open till: 31. December
Description: In 1570 this house was given to the Chapter in return for the house at No. 1 Rákóczi street , which was the grand provost's house at that time, better known as the Former Town Hall. The chapter's musicians lived here, which is why it is called Prebendal Musicians' House.
Architectural style: Baroque