Phone number 1: +36 (27) 502630
Open from: 1. January
Open till: 31. December
Attendability: by booking
Description: The foundation stones of the church were laid down in 1725, and it was finished in 1745. Its original onion-shaped cupola was reconstructed according to German renaissance taste. Above the frontal balcony, the statue of Saint Joseph of Calasanz, the founder of the order can be found in a niche. The peculiarity of the church is its Venetian mirror altar. The monastery built next to the church hosts the Piarist noviciate and grammar school, which was originally built using the house of the grand provost, András Berkes. The ornamented gate of the original was retained during the reconstruction.
Confession (church): roman catholic
Architectural style: Late Baroque