Phone number 1: +36 (20) 4009301
Opening hours: Advance booking required. Visiting is possible from the 1st of April until the 30th of November.
Attendability: Opening hours
Wheelchair accessible: yes
Payment: Cash only
Description: Built after the Turkish Conquest in 1515, this is an octagonal, domed tomb. In 1686, the Jesuits took possession of it and named it after the patron saint of protection against the plague, Saint Roche. It was later used as a gunpowder storage room. In 1921, part of the building was excavated and restored.
Architectural style: Ottoman
Function (monument): in its original function