Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is located in the Central neighborhood of Hong Kong, close to Landmark Shopping Area, HSBC Hong Kong Headquarter Building, and Bank of China Tower. Nearby points of interest also include Hong Kong Zoological And Botanical Gardens and International Finance Centre.
Dining options at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong include a restaurant and a poolside bar. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. This 5.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Hong Kong property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Limo/town car service and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 101 guestrooms at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong. Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, televisions, and bidets. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, desks, and complimentary newspapers. LCD televisions have DVD players and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include MP3 docking stations, CD players, separate sitting areas, and complimentary bottled water. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: HKD 600 per night
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: HKD 900 (one way)
- Deposit: HKD 1000 per night
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: HKD 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast: HKD 228.8 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: HKD 660 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 9 Queen's Road Central is a skyscraper located in the Central district of Hong Kong. The…
- The Landmark is an office and shopping development owned by Hong Kong Land in Central, Hong Kong.…
- Duddell Street is a street in Central, Hong Kong, bounded by Ice House Street and Queen's Road…