Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees is located in the Hung Hom neighborhood of Kowloon, close to Sung Wong Toi Garden, Temple Street Night Market, and Nathan Road. Nearby points of interest also include Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Hong Kong Coliseum.
Dining options at Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees include 2 restaurants and a poolside bar. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, facials, body treatments, and beauty services. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers secretarial services, technology support staff, and limo/town car service. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Kowloon property has 4692 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The property has a complimentary area shuttle which runs to destinations within 6 km. Business services, wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first come, first served basis (surcharge). Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk. This is a smoke free property.
There are 702 guestrooms at Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, signature bedding, and down blankets. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, desks, and complimentary newspapers. 32 inch flat panel televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property provides airport transfers. Guests must contact the property with flight details before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 30 November to 28 February:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: HKD 130 (one way)
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in business center: HKD 35 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): HKD 120 (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: HKD 143 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: HKD 495 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Kowloon City Plaza is one of the shopping malls located at Kowloon City, Kowloon City District in…
- To Kwa Wan is a bay and an area of the eastern shore of Kowloon peninsula of Hong Kong. The area…
- Grand Waterfront is a private housing estate in Ma Tau Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong, near Kowloon City…