Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Located in Tsuen Wan, Dorsett Far East Hotel is in the business district and close to Jockey Club Tak Wah Park, Chuk Lam Sim Monastery, and Tsuen Wan Plaza. Nearby points of interest also include Tsuen Wan Park and Western Monastery.
The property has an area shuttle, which is complimentary. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Dorsett Far East Hotel features a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and currency exchange. Additional property amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
There are 240 guestrooms at Dorsett Far East Hotel. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature showers, slippers, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones and desks. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include air conditioning. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): HKD 120 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: HKD 50 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Tsuen Wan City Landmark is a private housing estate and shopping mall in Tsuen Wan Town, New…
- Luk Yeung Galleria is one of the largest shopping centres in Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong…
- The Sam Tung Uk Museum is a museum restored from Sam Tung Uk (literally "three-beam-dwelling&qu…
Travel Deals Around Dorsett Far East Hotelview trip details >