Saint Andrew is a Greek Orthodox basilica in the east side of the city of Patras in Greece. Construction of the church, of Greek Byzantine style, began in 1908 under the supervision of the architect Anastasios Metaxas, followed by Georgios Nomikos. It was inaugurated in 1974.
View Saint Andrew of Patras guide >
- Updated by
- 15 Apr 2012